Monday 27 February 2012

87 Inspirational & Motivational Quotes To Impact Your Life


Motivational and inspirational quotes have the power of impacting a life more than anything else. There is a power unleashed in these short  collections of words that can even change the very direction of your life if you let them.
So I have to say that since starting this discussion on LinkedIn ten months ago that I have been amazed at the hundreds of individuals who have taken part in the process of answering my question in the Motivation Nation Group –  ’Give Me One Motivational Quote That Changed Your Life’.
So here are a whole lot more…
F. Conte • “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” Zig Ziglar I live by this one!
Karen Robertson • Wednesday… will be a great day! Something good will happen to me. God has favor in my future, and I am expecting new opportunities, divine connections, and supernatural breakthroughs.
Per Winblad • “If you wait for perfect conditions, you will never get anything done.” King Solomon (Ecclesiastes 5:5)
Mike Jaffe • If you can’t, then you must! 
Tony Robbins.
Steve Werner • “There are No traffic jams on the extra mile”
Paul A. Phillips √ • “The significant problems we face today cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.” Albert Einstein

Melanie Wood • “I failed my way to success” – Thomas Edison

Dawn Waldrop • Eliminate the word “I” and watch you world change!
Craig Galloway • “If you do not go within, you without” – Neale Donald Walshe -Conversations with God Book 1
Craig Galloway • “Be the change you want to see in the world”
Steve Watson • I was prompted to say in a meeting one day, “I’d rather be anywhere but the middle of the road” I googled that statement afterwards and found out something similar and more colorful had been said. 

”There ain’t nothing in the middle of the road but yellow lines and dead armadillos.” — Jim Hightower, Texas Agriculture Commissioner
Prince Obinna Barah • I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul because I have the power to control my thought…
Sue Z. Hart • “I choose to evaluate the person in front of me on their current merit, not there past. We all have past, if people choose to live in it or or judge on it what hope can we have for a future?” Jim Gosnell
Toni Zonneveld • We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. ~Aristotle
Michael Watkins • If you want things to change, You have to change. If you want things to be better, You have to be better. Jim Rohn

Peter G. J. Sinclair – Motivator • You can start, the very minute you decide to begin.’

Steve Werner • Don’t confuse activity with achievement. John Wooden
Sue Z. Hart • Steve, I have to remind myself of this all the time! Thanks for sharing.
Leah Binkley • What would you do if you weren’t afraid? This question has gotten me past some personal barriers.
Rick Tew • It’s a bit longer, but it has stuck with me my entire life: 

Stick to the task until the task sticks to you – 
Beginners are many but enders are few – 
Honor, power, place and praise – 
Always comes to the one who stays
Dennis James Deegan CTM • Rick: Interesting quote; brings back a memory. A very famous Life Insurance guy (John Savage) from Toledo Ohio spoke to our Life Underwriters in the 70′s. He wrote a book called THE EASY SALE. In any event, at his motivational talk he said: “The main thing is to last”. So simple, yet so profound. In life insurance, if you last, it means you build a client base. The base becomes self-sustaining and you harvest an endless supply of solid referrals from satisfied customers. All because you stuck around. You didn’t give up when things were tough. Why is it that so many don’t want to pay a price for success?
Yasmin Razack – BE, MBA, ITIL,PMP,Six Sigma • The biggest failure in life is not giving your 100%.
Prof P.K.Keshap • Rick, Dennis and Razack, thanks for sharing your really good insights.

Steve Werner • also, “Do something kind every day, for someone you will never know”

Dennis James Deegan CTM • I used this quote in a speech class,my senior year in high school and it has stayed with me. “You are not what you think you are, but WHAT YOU THINK, the thoughts that habitually possess your mind, that is what you are” Claude M. Bristol (The Magic of Believing)
Amy Casavechia • Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss , you’ll land among the stars. – Les Brown
Peter G. J. Sinclair – Motivator • ‘Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.’ – Dr Seuss
Serena Quaglia • Go like hell –Nike
Jose Manuel Valle Alvarez • wake up happy you will start on the job happy, simple be happy with yourself in order to show up to others…. MOTIVATION WILL WORK SURE…
Patricia Gilbers • I have so many but the most powerful is Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. W. CLEMENT STONE. I also like integrity is who you are when you turn out the light.
Wendy-Ann Payne • Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but TODAY is a GIVEN!
Carol Dorn • Hi Wendy-Ann I like this one very much. Thank you for that.
Marcia Davis • To Thine Own Self…. Be True. This was also my father’s favorite quote which helped me after I made the choice not to have children.
Dennis James Deegan CTM • Marcia: This favorite quote of your Dads likely came from Shakespeare: “to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.”

Dave Hohnadel • “If you are strong enough, all roads are flat.” Lance Armstrong Ad

Chrissyann Smith • How about….In the darkest of nights is when you can see the most stars…by Anonymous…good reminder to always look for the stars.
Michelle Luskin-Schadegg • Attitude is more important than facts. It is more important then the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do.
Charles Swindoll
Dr. Thom A. Lisk • Look for the Light: Jesus said, “I am the light… the way… the Truth…” John 14:6
Jose Manuel Valle Alvarez • As Cialdiani wrote: ” Few of us would be surprised to learn that, as a rule, we most prefer to say yes to the request of people we know and like”, because this simple rule is used in hundreds of ways…. to get us to comply with …requests. Liking is important in interpersonal influence because invokes the reciprocity rule..
Donald J White • “You can catch more Flies with sugar than with vinegar”. Listen to and respect your counterpart and formulate solutions that are mutually beneficial. Do not bully your counterpart to get your way at their expense. A long-time relationship has more value that a onetime opportunity.
Dr. Michael Provitera • “Change before you have to.” Probably Jim Rohn, but could be Jack Welch too.
Jose Manuel Valle Alvarez • Don´t be afraid if you want to innovate, so go ahead and keep your ideas and motivation,,, is working 100%
Beatrice Joyner • “No one can give you wisdom. You must discover it for yourself, on the journey of life, which no one can take for you.” Sun Bear
Dr. Thom A. Lisk • Wisdom with a capital W comes from God, so which do you prefer Wisdom or wisdom?
Silver Rose • “An answer to a question no one asked is a wasted answer.” – Esther Hicks 

And one I live by that I came up myself as a strategy to overcome depression: “Action cancels fear–every time.” – Silver Rose

Sharon Chapman • If you change your thinking you will change your world” Norman Vincent Peale

Carol Dorn • Dr. Wayne Dyer is one of my favorites. If you get lost out there read some of his work 
. 
”It takes all your time and concentration to be negative.It’s positive that comes easy to me.” Carol Gore Dorn
Sue Z. Hart • Sharon, Love that quote and the version I have heard of it over the years. What we think we become and more! Thank you!
Chris DeMaio • In my first book (due out in early 2012) I exclaim the following – “Success is not a moment in time, a point on a map, or that thing parked in your driveway… its an internal mindset combined with the external lifestyle you exude”…
Brigette Hyacinth • Attitude, to me, is more important than facts, the past, education, money,The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past..the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.
Kundansinh Yadav • ” I am the one who can make the change”
Thomas Aw • YOU are not qualified ! 
Dell ~ • “Don’t just look for a blessing, be one.” Ladydell

Manjit Kaur • Never say never….

Terri Cabot • “Always do what you are afraid to do” Ralph Waldo Emerson
Jose Manuel Valle Alvarez • Don´t wait, always go ahead, be positive, trust yourself, motivate the team and the results come up………
Howard Crampton, Jr • Never Lie 
Never Cheat 
Never Steal 

Don’t Whine 
Don’t Complain 
Don’t Make Excuses 

- Coach John Wooden
Peter G. J. Sinclair – Motivator • To improve – replace your current mindset with a mindset that strives for continual improvement.
Gayle Rodgers • Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.~Soren Kierkegaard
Michelle Luskin-Schadegg • Many of life’s failures are those who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. Thomas Edison
Prudence Tolliver • I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; 
your works are wonderful, I know that full well. (Yes I am!!!) Psalm 139:14
Thomas Aw • You are DOOMED and will be destined to live a beggar’s life ! 

Says who ? The positive mental Spirit will demolish all lies, bring back the Goodies and 
do a turn around in the next loop, Joyously.
Prudence Tolliver • Lamentations 3:22-23 
22 The faithful love of the Lord never ends![a] 
His mercies never cease. 
23 Great is his faithfulness; 
his mercies begin afresh each morning.

Irene Tyler-Johnson • Yes, You Can! ~Obama

Terri Z-Body! • “Impossible is only an opinion”. I heard this when I was 12 years old – during gymnastics practice, from my coach. I’ve lived it ever since!
Prof P.K.Keshap • Like it Terri. Go on living up ever. I trust you will do.
Dennis James Deegan CTM • I network, therefore I am. My original.
Omoniyi Jones • If you have any work in your hand, never let it go until its is done
Warren Stokes • Don’t mistake slow progress for failure! It was in my dreams when I failed at reaching a goal and ended up homeless.
Patricia Gilbers • Warren, this is great. thanks
Allison Kennedy • “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor souls who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.” –Theodore Roosevelt
Sue Z. Hart • Allison, I have always loved that quote!
Prudence Tolliver • “If you resist change, you will face challenges on a daily basis. If you consciously refocus your attitude to see the benefits of change, your outlook becomes positive and life becomes easier.” Catherine Pulsifer

Norah Brennan • One I say all the time is “What you think about you bring about!”

Brigitte Moors • I focus on what is really important in life. 
Quality rather than appearance . ethics rather than rules .. integrity rather than domination .. knowledge rather than achievement . serenity rather than acquisitions
Cees Nieboer • “The more I practice, the luckier I get” Gary Player
Jean-Luc Trachsel • Everything is possible to those who believe !
Mubashar Hussain • Locks are never manufactured without a key, Similarly God never gives problems without solutions…Only we need to have faith to unlock them….!!!!
Allan Wilson • I couldn’t possibly say that one quote changed my life simply because there have been so many along the journey, because this is a continual evolution and growth is a constant it seems to me that the perfect quote appears just at the right time, “when the student is ready the teacher will appear” so to speak. So from where I view the world now I’d say this is my current favourite “Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy, this is physics” Albert Einstein.
Carol Dorn • Allan I also have so many positives, and yet Albert Einstein says it best. I think he was right everything is energy.
Jorge Bermudez, ACS, AIAA, AIRC, AFSI, ALMI • “What the mind of man can concieve and believe it can achieve” Napoleon Hill
Linda West • When we finally stop seeking in the realization that we have everything now, the Glory of Consciousness fills our hearts and minds….. 
And to the frenzied illusions and dancing appearances of our world, Consciousness speaks “Be Still and know that I am God” The Jesus Code By John Randolph Price 

we just need to quit pushing shoving, and trying to force things to happen, believe trust detach and put love into each situation, 8 Keys: A Special Delivery Message from the Angels

Renny Martyn • There is no tragedy without transcendence! Renny Martyn

Vivek Govila • “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift – that’s why they call it the present.” – RW Emerson
James Robinson • “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato.
Sue Z. Hart • James, I like this quote. The version I have on my desk is “Be kinder then necessary, everyone is fighting some kind of battle.” Both versions are good reminders to kind.
James Robinson • Yep, I just did a little research and it looks like my version was one of those popular “misquoted” versions. Oops! :D
Sue Z. Hart • Cliff Note quotes? =o) No worries… still a good message!

No comments:

Post a Comment